Legal documents revealed what happened on Sept. 10, when Ariana Grande was terrorized by her stalker, Aharon Brown. According to the filing, Brown threatened to kill the pop star while brandishing a large hunting knife outside her Los Angeles home.
The singer filed the legal documents to get a restraining order against Aharon Brown. A judge has since granted her a temporary restraining order until a formal request can be heard at an upcoming hearing. In the filing, The Voice judge explained that the man had been stalking her for 7 months leading up to the horrifying Sept. 10 incident.
“I’ll f—king kill you and her,” Brown reportedly screamed while outside Ariana Grande’s Hollywood Hills home, having threatened both the celebrity and her security team. The detail asked the man to leave the premises and Brown quickly became combative. He only left after security called the police. Aharon Brown fled the scene.
He was reportedly asked to stop multiple times before police finally took him into custody. And though he’s still being held in jail, the pop star and her family are worried he’ll post bail and attack her again.
“I am fearful for my safety and the safety of my family,” Ariana Grande wrote in her restraining order filing. “I fear that absent a restraining order, Mr. Brown will continue to come to my home and attempt to physically harm or murder me or members of my family.”
According to TMZ, Brown is charged with two felony counts of making criminal threats. His bail has not been set, and it’s unclear at which jail he is being held. However, the singer is taking no chances.
Reports originally claimed that the 23-year-old stalker arrived at the property at around 2:00 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 10. He reportedly demanded to see Ariana Grande and while security was firm, Brown wouldn’t let up. Eventually LAPD was called on the scene. It was previously said that the singer never left her home and didn’t come face-to-face with Aharon Brown.
This isn’t the first time Ariana Grande has needed a restraining order. Last year, the “Thank, u next” singer applied for a five-year restraining order against Fidel Henriquez after the man snuck past security and left a note on the pop star’s front door. The March incident was terrifying, according to the singer, who was granted the restraining order in May 2020.
Henriquez reportedly walked up to Ariana Grande’s home and knocked on the door on March 14, 2020. He then asked to see the pop star to which a property manager said she was not home. The property manager then called the police.
Fidel Henrique was said to have spit on one of the responding LAPD officers. And during his arrest, authorities found a love letter on him that was directed at the singer. He also had directions to the pop star’s house. He was charged with misdemeanor trespassing and felony battery for spitting on the LAPD officer.
“I am fearful for my safety and for my daughter’s safety,” the singer’s mom, Joan Grande wrote in the application for the restraining order. “As a result of Mr. Henriquez’s actions, I have suffered, and continue to suffer, emotional distress. I am afraid that Mr. Henriquez will come to my home in the future.”
Fidel Henrique is required to stay 100 yards away from the singer and her mother until the restraining order expires in May 2025, according to reports. At that point, the pair can file another plea.