Over 200 injured concertgoers have filed lawsuits through attorneys Ben Crump and Alex Hilliard, saying that they were injured during the Astroworld Festival tragedy.

High-profile attorney Ben Crump confirmed with local news KHOU-11 that he is representing 93 new victims, while Alex Hilliard said that he had one lawsuit that included 90 plaintiffs. The alleged victims have claimed various physical injuries and psychological trauma as a result of the dangerous crowd surge that killed nine people.

Live Nation, the concert promoter for Astroworld, and Travis Scott, the headlining artist, are both mentioned as the defending parties. In some cases, the venue NRG Stadium and Drake, another performer at the event, are also listed in the lawsuits.

“Nobody should ever die from going to a concert,” Ben Crump told reporters on Friday, standing among some of the plaintiffs filing against Astroworld. “This lawsuit is not just about getting justice for them, but it’s about making sure that the promoters and the organizers know that you can not allow this to ever happen in the future.”

Previously representing the families of police brutality victims such as Breonna Taylor, George Floyd, Jacob Blake, Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Ahmaud Arbery, and many more, Crump has since expanded his role as an attorney, taking on the Astroworld case.

“We are hearing horrific accounts of the terror and helplessness people experienced,” Ben Crump said, describing “the horror of a crushing crowd and the awful trauma of watching people die while trying unsuccessfully to save them.”

In 2021, Crump has also aided in the investigation into the death of Tupac Shakur for the documentary series Who Killed Tupac? and was included on the Time 100 annual “most influential people” list.

He is also representing Ezra Blount, a 9-year-old boy who has been placed in a medically-induced coma since being trampled during the concert.

Gertrude Daughtery, a 59-year-old grandmother who said she was on the floor for 15 minutes before receiving help, shared with reporters at a press conference on Friday that she “just literally thought I was going to die.”

“I never thought going out to an entertainment would be such a disaster” she said, claiming injuries to her shoulders and legs. “It was a nightmare that I’ll never forget. I can’t sleep at night, every time I close my eyes, I see it.”

It is unknown how much the lawsuits are seeking in damages, but with hundreds of people attached it could reach into the millions.

Attorney Alex Hilliard stated that his clients “underwent over 45 minutes of torture as they tried to escape feeling trapped, feeling like they would lose their lives.”

“There was no plan in place for this to happen,” Hilliard said at the press conference. “They are legally required as the organizers, the risks directors, the security personnel to protect over 50,000 people, and they didn’t have a plan.”

Earlier in the week, just a day before the 9th death to the Astroworld tragedy was reported, it was revealed that the 56-page Event Operations Plan for NRG Park did not include one word about what to do in the event of a crowd surge.

“Crowd management techniques,” the plan read without going into any more detail, “will be employed to identify potentially dangerous crowd behavior in its early stages in an effort to prevent a civil disturbance/riot.”

No one has been charged with a crime in the Astroworld tragedy however, meaning that all the cases will be sent to civil court, if they are accepted.

On Thursday, Travis Scott sent out a statement offering victims an email address to help pay for the funeral costs for the nine victims who died.